What follows is a list of 11 (where did that number come from?) "resolutions" I came up with for 2011. "Resolutions"? Well, usually I hate resolutions, because making them always makes it seem like I did something wrong in the past year, and clearly, that is not the case. But the fact of the matter is that it is time to make some changes, and I also needed some content for this blog. But seriously, I didn't do anything wrong last year, no matter what you say.
We'll start with the full listing of resolutions, and then we'll have entries based on each of those individually. JOY! That's like, a whole 12 entries or something. Here they all are, in the order I have typed them in:
- Reduce the frequency and intensity of WANT in my life.
- Read more books. And then blog about them.
- Beer more. Wait, beer isn't a verb? In that case, I'd like to learn more about beer, and become more of a Connoisseur.
- Watch the Big Lebowski
- Stay Positive
- Turn off the TV
- Blog more - I bet you can hardly wait for the blog entry about how I want to blog more. It will be the mobius strip of blog entries.
- Take fewer naps. This has been the most controversial of all resolutions so far. Do we need more to talk about? Apparently.
- Play more music. I might be in a band.
- Make fewer resolutions for other people. There's more here than you might think.
- Cook with more exotic vegetables. So far I have roasted Brussels Sprouts. CRAZY I KNOW!
Remember: If some is good, more is better.