Thursday, January 1, 2009

Spectacular Christmas


P1010055
Originally uploaded by adamchose
Christmas was very excellent in Chose-ville this year. As you can see from the picture, I got the North Face vest I have always wanted as well as some kick ass red Crocs for wearing around the house. I got so much other awesome stuff that I can't even go into it here because it really was an embarrassment of riches.

Josephine had a great Christmas as well - I think she will start remembering these from now on. We had lots of time to spend with family and friends, which was also excellent. Christmas Eve featured fondue with Grandma Sugar, Terry and Uncle Banle. Grandma Sugar was very generous with her gifts as she always is. Christmas Day was spent with Nicole's family. We stuck around at her parents house until almost 9 pm!

To say that we were blessed is to make a bid for understatement of the year. Our first Christmas in our new hoome will always be special!

No comments: